Practical Training & Academic Training

Do you need work experience in your field of study? 

Is an internship required for your degree program? 

Want to know about the different kinds of work authorizations?

Work authorization is available to international students in valid F-1 or J-1 status who plan to seek employment in the U.S. in their fields of study. Authorization is recommended by Advisors at Berkeley International Office.