The main focus of this workshop are the H-1B eligibility requirements, eligible professional occupations, application process, and timing concerns.
If you are considering hiring a person as an H-1B at UC Berkeley, please contact Berkeley International Office at 642-2818 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This workshop does not focus on UC Berkeley internal policies and procedures, but rather on general H-1B information.
- Employee eligibility criteria
- Types of jobs appropriate for H-1B
- Minimum salary requirements
- Employer's role
- Application timing challenges
- Options for F/J students/scholars
Due to construction at I-House meetings are at various locations. See location listed for each date.
- Monday, March 16 @ 12 noon, at 247 Cory Hall
- Monday, April 13 @ 12 noon, at 155 Kroeber Hall
No workshops are offered during the summer months. Please check here for fall dates in August.