ALERT: BIO is aware that express courier services have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note that this may result in a delay in the delivery of your documents. Please continue to use eShip Global to track your package. Once a document is shipped out, the Berkeley International Office cannot advise on the status of the shipment.
- Berkeley International Office uses Federal Express (FedEx) and United Parcel Service (UPS).
- Payment for Express Mail service is handled by eShipGlobal (see below).
- DHL service is not available. If you must use DHL express mail, contact them directly and make all arrangements with them.
How to Pay for Express Mail Service - Use eShipGlobal
"eShipGlobal" is an online service that allows students to easily pay for Express Mail with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover cards only). Do not request delivery through the FedEx or UPS websites. All Express Mail related communication will be handled by the eShipGlobal service. To pay for Express Mail delivery through eShipGlobal, follow these instructions:
- Go to https://study.eshipglobal.com.
- Click on "Sign up" under the Students section.
- Register for an account by completing the online form. Have the UCB Student ID number, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information ready.
- Add the order number to your request form and submit the form to email@example.com. (If you are requesting shipment of a document that has already been processed, please fill out and submit this form to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
If you have any difficulties, please use the “Help” link on the eShipGlobal site to access their step-by-step instructions. Berkeley International Office is unable to resolve technical problems associated with the eShipGlobal service.