- Berkeley International Office uses Federal Express (FedEx) and United Parcel Service (UPS).
- Payment for Express Mail service is handled by eShipGlobal (see below)
- DHL service is not available. If you must use DHL express mail, contact them directly and make all arrangements with them.
- With proper authorization, a friend may pick up the documents and make arrangements through DHL on the student's behalf.
How to Pay for Express Mail Service - Use eShipGlobal
"eShipGlobal" is an online service that allows students to easily pay for Express Mail with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only). Do not request delivery through the FedEx or UPS websites. All Express Mail related communication will be handled by the eshipGlobal service. To pay for Express Mail delivery through eshipGlobal, follow these instructions:
- Go to: https://study.eshipglobal.com (works best with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox browsers).
- Click on "Sign up" under the Students section.
- Register for an account by completing the online form. Have the UCB Student ID number, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information ready.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Student ID Number and Order number along with an explanation of what you are requesting.
- For any difficulties, use the “Help” link in the eshipGlobal site for step-by-step instructions. Berkeley International Office is unable to resolve technical problems associated with the eshipGlobal service.