Welcome to UC Berkeley! The staff at Berkeley International Office looks forward to your arrival. We know you have a lot to do!
The short lists below are provided to help you get organized for a smooth transition to the campus.
Before You Arrive
After You Arrive
- Attend Document Check.
- Attend International Student Orientation.
- Understand your F-1 requirements.
- Understand your J-1 requirements.
- Update your U.S. address on BearFacts.
- Pay registration fees.
- Get your Cal1Card and Class Pass.
- Set up AirBears campus wireless account.
- Download your FREE software.
- Join a student organization.
Summer 2014 Pre-Arrival Webinars
View the recordings below to learn about what to expect at UC Berkeley and resources for your success.
Understanding U.S. Academic Expectations
Your First Year Experience
Navigating the Campus: Who Do I Ask?