Welcome to UC Berkeley! The staff at Berkeley International Office look forward to your arrival. We know you have a lot to do! The links below are provided to help you get organized for a smooth transition to the campus.
Before You Arrive
After You Arrive
- Complete Document Check.
- Attend International Student Orientation.
- Understand your F-1 requirements.
- Understand your J-1 requirements.
- Update your U.S. address on BearFacts.
- Pay registration fees.
- Get your Cal1Card and Class Pass.
- Set up AirBears campus wireless account.
- Download your FREE software.
- Join a student organization.
Join Our Summer 2015 Pre-Arrival Webinars
Space is limited. Register Now!
A webinar is a live, online event broadcast via the Internet. The webinars below are presented by expert international student advisors here at Berkeley International Office who will answer any questions you may have to help you prepare for your arrival in Berkeley. All webinars are scheduled on Pacific Data Time (PDT). You will get instructions for joining the webinar after you register at the links below:
Applying for a Student Visa
Thursday, May 7, @2-3pm or,
Your First Year Experience
Wednesday, June 10, @3pm
Academic Success & Culture
Tuesday, June 16, @10:30am
Wednesday, July 15, @1pm