EAP Exchange Students

EAP Exchange Students

Image credit:

The Education Abroad Program (EAP)

International students can come to UC Berkeley for one or two semesters as part of the University of California's Education Abroad Program (EAP). These students are referred to as "EAP Reciprocity Students" due to the "reciprocal" exchange that takes place with current UC Berkeley students. In other words, students abroad and UC Berkeley students trade places through participating schools in the program.

EAP Reciprocity students add an exciting dimension to our international population. If you are considering coming to UC Berkeley or you are already here, we welcome you!

For New EAP Reciprocity Students at UC Berkeley

Listed below are some links to get you started on some of the things you'll need to take care of before and after your arrival:

Developing New Exchange Agreements

Berkeley International Office is not charged with the development of new exchange agreements and programs for UC Berkeley. If your school or program is interested in pursuing such an arrangement, please contact the Global Engagement Office (GEO).