These online webinars are presented by Advisors at Berkeley International Office and are designed to give you basic tips for making a smooth transition to Berkeley.
Register now for these informative webinars by following the links below. All times are in Pacific Standard Time. Recordings of the webinars will be posted after they have taken place.
- Applying for a Student Visa - April 25, 3:30-5pm
- Housing in the Bay Area - May 9, 3:30-5pm
- Applying for a Student Visa - May 22, 9-10:30am
- First Year Experience - June 12, 3:30-5pm
- Undergrad Academic Success and Culture - June 18, 3:30-5pm
- Grad Academic Success and Culture - June 19, 9-10:30am
- Applying for a Student Visa - June 25, 3:30-5pm
- International Transfer Students - July 12, 1-2pm
- EAP Students: Preparing for Your Study Abroad at UC Berkeley - July 19, 9-10:30am
- Money Matters - July 25, 3:30-5pm
Not just any mobile app-it’s your gateway to living, studying, and thriving at UC Berkeley.
iSTART: Cal Edition was developed by an international student and Berkeley International Office to assist new students adjust to the unique CAL culture.
Get quick information on topics essential to your arrival to campus such as food, transportation, banking, health, academic success, and more!