These online webinars, presented by advisors at Berkeley International Office, are designed to help you make a smooth transition to UC Berkeley.
Register for the webinars by following the links below. All times are in Pacific Standard Time. Links to recordings of the webinars will be posted below after they have taken place. Youku/Tudou users may access the recordings here.
- Applying for Your Student Visa - May 21 & July 1
- Housing in the Bay Area - May 6
- Preparing for Your First Year Experience (first years only) - June 10
- Undergraduate Academic Success and Culture - June 22
- Graduate Academic Success and Culture - June 23
- New International Transfer Students: How to Manage Your Visa, Travel, and More! (transfers only) - July 9
- Financial Planning for Life in the Bay Area - July 22
BIO Web Series
Stay tuned to this spot for the BIO Web Series where international students show you how to navigate situations like finding housing, choosing course and social settings.
Youku/Tudou users may access the Web Series here.
- The Exchange Visitor Program Welcome Brochure
- Know Your Rights: An information pamphlet describing your rights while working in the United States.
U.S. Department of Agriculture Resources
Not just any mobile app-it’s your gateway to living, studying, and thriving at UC Berkeley.
iSTART: Cal Edition was developed by an international student and Berkeley International Office to assist new students adjust to the unique CAL culture.
Get quick information on topics essential to your arrival to campus such as food, transportation, banking, health, academic success, and more!