Did you know that UC Berkeley has more than 8,000 international students from more than 135 different countries? Berkeley International Office (BIO) hosts orientation events before the start of the fall semester to welcome new international students and help them adjust to their new life at UC Berkeley. BIO is looking for 25-40 outstanding Orientation Leaders (OLs) to help facilitate orientation activities in August 2019.
- OL Training: August 19, 2019
- Orientation: August 20 & 21, 2019
- Be a full-time student at UC Berkeley in good academic standing — we welcome both international and domestic students
- Possess leadership, problem-solving, and team-building skills as demonstrated by past leadership experience
- Be available for all of the above listed training and orientation events