Pending H-1B Approval

Certain petitions for change of status or extension of status to H-1B require that you remain physically present in the U.S.

If you are planning to travel before your H-1B is approved, contact an Employment-Based Adviser at 510 642-2818 or at prior to your trip to ensure that you will not jeopardize your petition request.