Childcare, Schools and Parenting Resources

woman and child

Child Care

Public Schools

All children are eligible for free elementary and secondary education provided by the local public school district in the city where you reside. For more information, contact the appropriate office for your city of residence:

Other Resources

  • The Berkeley Parents Network is an excellent resource for many family-related matters including schools,  after-school care, daycare, classes and recreational activities for children.