Welcome and Thank You to Parents & Families of International Students!
When international students embark on their journey to UC Berkeley, they rarely do so alone. Parents, family, and friends play a big role - even from a distance - in offering support throughout a student's university career. Berkeley International Office appreciates the role you play in supporting your student!
The International Parent & Family 2018-19 Calendar highlights key dates for new UC Berkeley students and suggestions for how families can offer support throughout the academic year year.
Stay informed and check out the resources below:
- Fall Orientation for Parents of International Students
- Dining Suggestions in the Area
- UC Berkeley Academic Calendar
- Cal Parents
- The Arrival Guide for New Students
- Homecoming: Parents Weekend
- Housing: Parent page
- The Daily Cal: campus newspaper
Are You a Student Coming to UC Berkeley with Dependents?
See the Family Matters section of our website for links to resources for students with accompanying family.